Monday, January 14, 2008

I go ahead


Ok so i m thru wid the first blog and have been appreciated for it...encouraged to write more...so here its for u all...


School Days versus College Days
As i am about to finish my 15 years of education within 3 months i think i am at my best to write about school vs college days..happen to see this debate in college and while listenin to the participants i had my own opinion about School days and college days..
School your second home...a home away from home rather...right frm u are 3 till you are 15(i m bad at maths so i excuse my self if the figures quoted are wrong).a place you grow up,initally first few days you cry(atleast i did :)...and then gradually all ur classmates become friends..teachers know u so well,guide u thruout...its like a family...but sumthin ppl tend to hate bout school is uniforms,homework,exams....but believe me wen its the time to bid a farewell to the school,u understand the imp...its works as an almameter in ones life...today i miss every bit of my school and wished had to be with it all thru my educational years...
And then comes College (who cares) kind of a place...
just come out from school one is excitedto go to college,u get to wear the clothes you want,use a N93,sport a trendy hairdo,have boyfriends and girl friends....and believe me every1 enjoys it...Bunking is more then ur attendance....i think coll shud have only students who have 75% bunking records will be promoted further...few start considerin them Smart rather oversmart...i think ur personality develops here...loved coll also...but ll miss school more than it...and now 6 months later wen i have graduated ll be in a better position to pen down bout SChool college and the Cruel reality outside....

No comments: