Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I am Back!!!!!

Havent been doing this since quite a long time,actually to be very honest i forgot about this blogging completely...But i think now i have lots to tell so i am sorry but you ll have to go through a long one..
Time has flown,I wrote my last blog 3 months b4 my final exams started and here i am writin this one after 6 months..Long time...Life has changed...6 months back i was preparing hard for my exams and today i am graduate :),Working...I feel nostalgic now when i think of my school days and my wonderful college days,I am really gonna miss those days....Only god knows when such a time is going to come back...I will be so busy wid my life ahead that may be i wud not find time for my personal life,,Friends,Family etc....But i am enjoyin every bit of this new life too...New ppl,New friends,And as you all know i dont need time to get popular :P..People at NHR(oh sorry thts my company's name ) are too good,its just been a month and its like family to me now.I just hope tht god has sumthin gr8 store in for me in d future and i go miles ahead from here...
Adios

2 comments:

Nits said...

good going girl!
blog updated!
:-)

Nits said...

ur tagged!